Based on HTC One X, the HTC One smart phone have many full new features. It’s equipped with the latest android 4.2 Ice Cream Sandwich system. The display also has been optimized, which will give us pretty good visual effects. You can freely transfer some media files like HD movies to HTC One for watching on the go. And in this page, I will focus on how to transfer music, videos to HTC one.
In fact, there are several ways to do the media file transferring from PC to HTC One. Here I would share the way with the help of HTC Sync Manager. Do you want to start using your HTC One to listen to music or playing HD videos, but don’t know how to get your favorite music/movies onto your phone? By following the steps in this article, you will see how simple it’s to transfer music and video files to your HTC One.
1. Install HTC Sync Manager and then launch the software on your PC.
2. Connect your HTC One to your PC using the USB data cable.
3. On the HTC Sync Manager, click Add music.
4. Next, click Add and then select the folder that contains the music files. Once done, click OK.
5. Now, you should see the list of songs on the Library tab. For the songs that you would like to transfer to your phone, click the Send to Phone button.
6. To remove the song from your phone, click the Remove from Phone button.
Note: To transfer videos, you just need to follow the same procedure and do it on the Gallery tab.
Hope this guide on transferring video, music to HTC One can be useful to you.
After I connect my HTC One to PC successfully, another problem occurred. I was able to click and drag .mkv movie files to HTC One, they are rejected by the device. At that moment, I realized the limit of HTC One video format. MKV is not the natively compatible video format for HTC. I quickly launched Brorsoft Video Converter I purchased half-year ago (Of course, you can get the Mac version from Brorsoft), which can bring you a fast MKV to HTC One conversion. Detailed steps show as below.
1. Run the best MKV to HTC One Converter, and then add your MKV files to it. It supports batch conversion. And other videos like AVI, MOV, MTS, VOB, TiVo, MPG, etc are all supported.
2. Click on Format > HTC, and select HTC One Series Video(*.mp4) as the optimal output format for HTC One.
3. Start to convert MKV to HTC One with the H.264 MP4 output via hitting the Convert button.
When the conversion ends, you can add MKV videos to HTC One for HD playback at ease. Have a good time.